to "LIKE" our FB page http://www.facebook.com/ThePatrioticPeacock
It takes all of maybe 5 minutes max to put together and it is always a party hit! Alas it's not paleo friendly sorry folks! But it is worth the little stray treat away if you ever do that!. The recipe is fool proof, you can not mess it up in anyway shape or form. I sort of call it the Non-cooks best cooked dessert!
Be sure to let comment and let me know what you think or please "Like" My Facebook page!
store near the chocolate chips! So much easier than unwrapping &
cutting up caramel squares. I would try 1 cup of caramel bits if you
aren't using the squares.)
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter & press in a sprayed 13x9in
- Pour about half the can of condensed milk over crust.
- Layer your pretzels as close together as you like over the condensed milk/crust.
- Sprinkle caramels, chocolate chips, & coconut flakes.
- Pour remaining half of condensed milk on top.
- OPTIONAL: Break up some extra pretzels to put on top, with a few extra chocolate chips so you can see all the colors above the condensed milk.
- Bake at 350*F for 20-30 min until lightly brown. Let cool completely before cutting & serving
Enjoy and be sure to let me know what