or check out our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Thepatrioticpeacock
- ½ cup pureed pumpkin
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 15 drops Stevia extract, plus more to taste
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp each ground cloves and ground nutmeg
- Dash of salt
- 15-oz coffee, brewed
- Whipped cream (optional) (now for us Paleo peeps just use COCONUT MILK and whip it up yourself)
- 1. Combine the pumpkin, almond milk, Stevia, spices, and salt in a
small saucepan. Whisk until well combined.
2. Heat over medium heat, whisking often, until it is warm.
3. Divide coffee into three mugs. Pour in about ¾ cup of the
pumpkin mixture. Stir to combine and add more Stevia to taste. Top
with whipped cream and a sprinkling of cinnamon if desired.