I made her little bite size pancakes OR as she calls them, little tiny ninja turtle pizza shaped pancakes. Yes we are at the ninja turtle phase in our home. She is such a little tomboy but lord so prissy at the same time. Best of both world's I guess lol!
pancakes, I took the batter and poured it into one of these. You can find them at Target in the housewares section for around $2.50. They are amazing for so many things. We use a little food color at the holidays and make shapes with colors for pancakes!
So for the ingredients in your amazing gluten free paleo pumpkin pancakes you need the following.
1/2 cup coconut milk
Next you want to:
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir until well
- In another bowl whisk the eggs, milk, pumpkin, and vanilla until
- Whisk in the melted coconut oil and pour into the dry ingredients.
- Stir until just combined. Avoid over stirring.
- Let sit 5 minutes. The batter should be pourable but not
- either pour it into a condiment bottle or simple ladle it onto a hot griddle. The griddle should be set to 350 degress with some melted coconut oil or butter on the griddle. I personally used a skillet on my stove so have your fire/temp set to medium.
- Put the batter on and when it starts to bubble through the top, then it's time to flip!! just a few minutes max each side depending on size. I made well over 100 of these little guys today! She loves them, they have amazing flavor and are perfect for the impending fall season coming.